122: “I can find my words because of you, the listener.” Important show updates and finally replying to your messages with Jen Amos
Jen returns with another solo episode! She shares her and Nani’s winter plans for the show, newly released content you can only find on Tsismis with Jen and Nani, and most importantly, she dedicates today’s episode to YOU, the listener!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for your patience and grace when it comes to our thoughtful replies to your messages. We know we still have more to respond to, so be on the look out for listener shout outs to come in future episodes!
- For a replay to Jen’s last solo episode, listen to episode 120: https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/120
- Book Recommendation: Tribe - On Homecoming and Belonging by Sebastian Junger
- Sponsor our off season episodes starting November by supporting us on http://buyusboba.com/ Every 20 cups of boba between now and November will guarantee a bonus episode in the off season
- Jen & Nani’s last video recorded episode: https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/118
- Melissa Majadas
- Dr. Adeleine Conanan Liang from Ep. 27 https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/027
- Melanie Y. Violan
- Rachel Hernandez
- Michelle Werle from Ep. 109 https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/109
- April Werle from Ep. 94 https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/094
- Charity Jennings
- Sapphire Sandalo from Ep. 76 https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/076
- Auntie Grace
- Lilibeth “LB” Rabang
- Uncle Angelo (Nani’s dad)
- Lea Jamin
- Stacey Anne Baterina Salinas from Ep. 100 https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/100 and co-author of Pinay Podcasters http://pinaypodcasters.com/
- Dr. Abby from Ep. 121 https://www.tfawproject.com/episode/121
- Isabella De Las Alas
- Rica Casper (nee Panelo)
LOVE OUR SHOW? Show your support and get exclusive access to the "Tsismis with Jen & Nani" podcast by visiting http://www.buyusboba.com/
FREE ONLINE COMMUNITY: Receive the latest stories and life lessons from our community by subscribing to our newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cO0bif
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING GUESTS FOR 2021! Apply today: https://forms.gle/6cyCnXdNQMDznFt58
ABOUT US: Welcome to the Filipino American Woman Project - A Podcast Show that shares stories and life lessons told by individuals living (or have lived) in America, that are of Filipino descent and identify as female or non-binary.
UPCOMING BOOK: Special thanks to the Bulosan Center for Filipino Studies at UC Davis for the opportunity to present our academic paper, Pinay Podcasters: Building a Self-Sustaining Community Through Storytelling, Collective Healing & Learning, and Collaboration. The initial draft is now available! Read more at http://pinaypodcasters.com/
RECOGNITION: December 2020, we were nominated and received an Honorable Mention at the Asian American Podcaster's Inaugural Golden Crane Podcast Awards. August 2020, Jen Amos participated as a speaker on behalf of TFAW Project for PodFest Global, which now holds the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for Largest Attendance for a Virtual Podcasting Conference in One Week. May 2020, we were recognized as “Amplifying Asian Women Voices” on Spotify during AAPI Heritage Month.
We've also been featured in Realtime Community Oakland, Mochi Magazine, Ossa Collective, SUPERBANDS, Chopsticks Alley, FoundHer by Entrepinayship, Spotify, PodFest Expo, Philippine American Foundation for Charities, When In Manila, You Are Collect;ve, San Diego Union Tribune, NBC 7 San Diego, and much more! Read more at: https://linktr.ee/tfawproject.featured
CONTACT US: Find us on social media: Instagram @thefilipinoamericanwoman, Facebook @thefilipinoamericanwoman, Twitter @thefilamwoman, YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-IzWjkLCof3Pf7TW8ExyXw