149: "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." December festivities and exciting events with Jen, Nani and Tsuki
Jen and Nani are joined with BUYUSBOBA.COM Book Club member and past guest Gretchen "TSUKI" Puddicombe! Together, they talk about their holiday plans, give grace during a busy season, share the latest updates on the Instagram Reflection Series, share details on the LAST book club session of the year, invite everyone to their FREE vision board event, and much more!
- Join us for our LAST BOOK CLUB OF THE YEAR on Friday, December 16th @ 5:30 (PST) / 6:30 PM (MST) / 7:30 PM(CST) / 8:30pm (EST) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/p/1504387
- Join our FREE Vision Board event on Tuesday, December 27th @ 6 PM (PST) / 7 PM (MST) / 8 PM (CST) / 9 PM (EST)! Simply email us to RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- This episode is also available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/1Ge6pqEvGIw
- For the unedited version of this conversation: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jenandnani/tfawp-e149-jen-nani-unfiltered-instagram-live-ft-tsuki
- Listen to Tsuki's first interview with us on Ep. 138: "I'm so high on being Pinay." Outdoor adventures, adoptee raised in Vermont, and returning to the motherland with Gretchen "TSUKI" Puddicombe https://tfawproject.com/episode/138
- Listen to Tsuki's pre/post-interview: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jenandnani/033-tjn-exclusive-why-everything-race-because
Read our latest newsletter, published Friday, February 3rd, 2023: https://mailchi.mp/91d5fb7fd79d/tfawproject
WANT MORE FROM OUR SHOW? Join our *NEW* online community that offers daily conversation, book club sessions, and the Tsismis with Jen and Nani Private Podcast at http://thenewfilipina.com/
NEWSLETTER: Receive the latest stories, updates and media coverage by subscribing to our FREE newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cO0bif
ABOUT US: Welcome to the Filipino American Woman Project - A Podcast Show that shares stories and life lessons told by individuals living (or have lived) in America, that are of Filipino descent and are cisgender female. For Season 4, Jen and Nani pivot the show to focus on their journey as podcasters, content creators, and entrepreneurs -- with a focus on advocating for Filipino American women storytellers and authors.
UPCOMING BOOK: Special thanks to the Bulosan Center for Filipino Studies at UC Davis for the opportunity to present our academic paper, Pinay Podcasters: Building a Self-Sustaining Community Through Storytelling, Collective Healing & Learning, and Collaboration. The initial draft is now available! Read more at http://pinaypodcasters.com/
RECOGNITION: In December 2020 and December 2021, we received an Honorable Mention at the Asian American Podcaster's Golden Crane Podcast Awards. August 2020, Jen Amos participated as a speaker on behalf of TFAW Project for PodFest Global, which now holds the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for Largest Attendance for a Virtual Podcasting Conference in One Week. May 2020, we were recognized as “Amplifying Asian Women Voices” on Spotify during AAPI Heritage Month.
We've also been featured in Realtime Community Oakland, Mochi Magazine, Ossa Collective, SUPERBANDS, Chopsticks Alley, FoundHer by Entrepinayship, Spotify, PodFest Expo, Philippine American Foundation for Charities, When In Manila, You Are Collect;ve, San Diego Union Tribune, NBC 7 San Diego, and much more! Read more at: https://linktr.ee/tfawproject.featured
CONNECT WITH US: Instagram @thefilipinoamericanwoman, Facebook @thefilipinoamericanwoman, Twitter @thefilamwoman, YouTube @thefilipinoamericanwomanpr234